Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Keeping Busy!

Two exciting opportunities coming up soon ...

First - and this is so cool - on May 2, I'll be the keynote speaker at the Tri State Young Author's Conference at the College of the Ozarks. In fact, the entire conference will be centered around my award-winning children's book, Edith Ellen Eddy. This is an incredible opportunity, and I am so excited to speak to such a great group of authors.

The second opportunity keeping me busy this spring and summer is a another speaking engagement - this time in Texas! I'll be presenting at the Hemphill Library in Canadian, TX, at the beginning of June - and I'm so looking forward to the trip and meeting my Texan readers.

I'll keep you posted as new opportunities come up. And please contact me if you'd like to book me for your own conference, library, school, etc. You can reach me through Kara Cowie at 816-813-2350 or karacowie@gmail.com.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!

Julee

1 comment:

SK said...

Julee,
This all sounds incredibly exciting. Congratulations, and what a treat -- to have a conference centered on your book. Whoa. You're in the big leagues now.

Sheila